I hate to admit it, but I just don’t like spiders. However, Mary Jo and I just got back to our house after being gone a week, and I found a nice spider web. Although I quickly got rid of it (and contemplated where the spider might appear), the web made me think of God’s amazing design. Spider silk is actually stronger than steel of the same diameter. Spider silk is also extremely light. A strand of spider silk long enough to circle the world would weigh just slightly more than a pound! Could you imagine how much the same amount of steel would weigh? What design! We should always remember to thank God for even little, everyday things — including cobwebs!
The blog of the Alpha Omega Institute
Want posts emailed to you?
Just enter your email address below. Feedburner securely takes care of the rest!
Blog Post Tag Cloud
- RT @ThePoachedEgg: Manuscript Evidence for the Bible buff.ly/13zX1R2 1 day ago
- RT @rzimcanada: "The people who are most discouraged are those who cling to an optimistic belief in the civilising influence of progress." … 1 day ago
- @BrettKunkle I hope they add all those functionalities to Kindle. Right now it is just color changes. 1 day ago
- @Prophecy_YEC I did and will give it to Tony. It may be a while for him to contact you. I am not sure what his schedule is. Thanks. 1 day ago
- wp.me/p2btmp-15s - Ministering to the homeless: While I was on tour teaching creation in Eureka, CA, my host pastor asked me to ... 1 day ago
- @STRtweets Received the thumb drive w/content.Thank you.I hope the rec.s for the website are valuable.Excited to work w@BrettKunkle in 2014 1 day ago