I hate to admit it, but I just don’t like spiders. However, Mary Jo and I just got back to our house after being gone a week, and I found a nice spider web. Although I quickly got rid of it (and contemplated where the spider might appear), the web made me think of God’s amazing design. Spider silk is actually stronger than steel of the same diameter. Spider silk is also extremely light. A strand of spider silk long enough to circle the world would weigh just slightly more than a pound! Could you imagine how much the same amount of steel would weigh? What design! We should always remember to thank God for even little, everyday things — including cobwebs!
The blog of the Alpha Omega Institute
Want posts emailed to you?
Just enter your email address below. Feedburner securely takes care of the rest!
Blog Post Tag Cloud
Biomimicry Creation Clubs Current topic DCTI DCTI Road Trip Design Events related Gene General Apologetics General Thoughts Genesis Studies Items of Thanksgiving Kids' Think and Believe Too! Needs Prayer requests Products for children Questions Answered Responses to Questions Road Trip Teaching The Biggest Challenges To Evolution Think and Believe Training Institute Worldview
- A Few Questions for Evolutionists | Creation Moments creationmoments.com/radio/transcri… 16 hours ago
- Researchers Find a Hidden Cost to the Internet | Creation Moments creationmoments.com/radio/transcri… 22 hours ago
- RT @Apologetics315: Christmas Apologetics Resources a315.co/1sDjVku 2 days ago
- RT @jwarnerwallace: The Virgin Birth Was Not A Pagan Myth – Saints and Sceptics buff.ly/1sDHAB9 2 days ago
- Is the Slaughter of the Innocents just a myth? rightreason.org/2014/slaughter… 2 days ago