I hate to admit it, but I just don’t like spiders. However, Mary Jo and I just got back to our house after being gone a week, and I found a nice spider web. Although I quickly got rid of it (and contemplated where the spider might appear), the web made me think of God’s amazing design. Spider silk is actually stronger than steel of the same diameter. Spider silk is also extremely light. A strand of spider silk long enough to circle the world would weigh just slightly more than a pound! Could you imagine how much the same amount of steel would weigh? What design! We should always remember to thank God for even little, everyday things — including cobwebs!
The blog of the Alpha Omega Institute
Want posts emailed to you?
Just enter your email address below. Feedburner securely takes care of the rest!
Blog Post Tag Cloud
Art Beautiful Beauty Biomimicry Challenge Creation Creation Clubs Creation Perspective Current topic DCTI DCTI Road Trip Design Events related Evolution Fossil Gene General Apologetics General Thoughts Genesis Studies God's Beauty Homo Homo erectus Homo habilis Homo Sapien Human Human Ancestors Human Evolution Items of Thanksgiving Kids' Think and Believe Too! Naturalism Naturalistic Perspective Neandertal Neanderthal Needs Prayer requests Products for children Questions Answered Responses to Questions Road Trip skull Teaching The Biggest Challenges To Evolution Think and Believe Training Institute Worldview
- Ps. 95 – O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. 2 Let us… fb.me/7eVufRUhF 15 hours ago
- And the Winner is… fb.me/7eKbED2Ej 1 day ago
- YOU HAVE LESS THAN 12 HOURS LEFT!!! Entry closes at midnight tonight (EST) to enter to win AOI’s Discover..fb.me/2eFZZWc3ehP 3 days ago
- The ministry of AOI reaches thousands of people every year with the faith-building and encouraging truth of God’s..fb.me/20Sh8dfSE4k 3 days ago
- Dave and Mary Jo, how did you become Creationists? fb.me/4uotaGMfw 5 days ago