Who We Are
Alpha Omega Institute was raised up by God in 1984 under the direction of Dave & Mary Jo Nutting, former evolutionary college instructors.
Today, AOI is a worldwide outreach dedicated to strengthening Christians and reaching unbelievers by exposing the fallacies of evolutionary worldviews and defending the accuracy of the Bible. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we are supported by tax-deductible donations from like-minded individuals.
What We Do
- Discover Creation Seminars
- Children’s Ministry
- Creation Vacations & Camps
- Public, Christian & Home School Programs
- Publications including Think & Believe and Kids T & B Too!
- Intern Training Program
- Resource Center
- International Outreach
Why We do It
Society is in the midst of a cultural war. The church and family are under attack and our children are victims of valueless teaching and moral decay. Evolution is presented as “scientific fact” virtually everywhere. As a result, young and old alike are questioning their values and faith.
The Goal of AOI is to strengthen Christians, reach unbelievers, and help you and your family:
- Discover answers to questions about evolution, creation, and the Bible.
- Understand the foundational importance of Genesis to all Christian doctrine.
- Recognize evolutionary bias and its effects on society.
- Stand firm and defend your faith with boldness, gentleness, and confidence.