Great Job, Sam

Minnesota ReporterIn one of my last blogs (Presentations at the University) about the university programs in Illinois and Minnesota, I mentioned that I had an interview with a student reporter from the campus newspaper (Minnesota State University at Mankato). I said in that earlier blog, “. . . but you never know about the objectivity of the reporter as well as his editor.  Sometimes there is accurate reporting while at other times —  well, sometimes, I can’t even recognize what they quoted me as saying. Time will tell for this article.”

The article came out the morning before our 3 nights of lectures were to begin and we were pleasantly surprised. It appeared as the lead front page article and also included a large picture of Mary Jo and I. Not only was the placement the best we could ever expect, but we were also very happy that this reporter did a good job with the article. It was objective without a bias showing through like we frequently see. So, I will have to say, “Thank you, Sam and editors, good job!”

For those who wish to read the article, check out http://themsureporter.com/creationists-to-present-on-campus/  for the online version.

Dave Nutting

If you would like to see if an AOI seminar is right for you, or you would like to help the work of Alpha Omega Institute, please visit our website events page or our donate page. Keep up to date with what AOI is doing.  Thanks for your partnership.

Got something to say? Go for it!